I wish I could tell you guys something interesting about being back... but no... its as lame as always.. even more so because my two best friends here have left to go back to England. Sad days. One boring semester awaits. Ugh.
I am currently looking for a second job, a real job, and a second work study job too.. Don't worry all will be part time and dependent on how well I am doing in school. Nothing too time consuming. Anyway.
Suzy: I ordered some stuff from Natures Inventory! I am excited to receive my package sometime this week it says. I got some Skinny Oil that says to boost metabolism. I totally thought "what the hell" and went for it, then I got some Motivational Oil, and some Happy Oil. So I shall be sleek, motivated and happy. Who knows it might just be a placebo type of thing, but the ingredients will smell nice nonetheless.
Love to all!
PS: if you feel like sending some DVDs or TV show box sets I would be SO grateful! Of course if you're not watching them. Hulu seems to hate my computer.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
4 comments:
Whitney,
Though should be Thought
I suggest you go to fox tv and watch Lie to Me. It is very cool and I am hooked.
Kisses to you my sweet Whit.
Glad you got some fun smellies!
What though? haha
Hey Whit, did you say skinny oil? I wonder if it's a big seller? Tsk Tsk...Oh dear girl I wish I were where you are!! Peru, hmm? I am going to South Dakota this summer and wish to visit South Carolina someday. Hawaii in May. North America is an exceptional country to see too. Good night my adventurous niece. By the way..what is wrong with your Mom..and why have I not been told?
Love ya, Aunt Dee
Post a Comment