
Lina came to visit me yesterday... and I can say I haven't had that much fun in a long time :) I showed her around Pacific, we picked up sweets from Maggie's Buns, had a wrap at the UC and enjoyed a fun drive to the beach. We proceeded dipped our toes into the super cold water, found sea shells and sand dollars. We came back to Forest Grove had dinner at PAC Thai (which was excellent) watched a tiny bit of the open mic night in the UC and rented a movie from the library called: Horseman on the Roof... it was French... cute guy... but typical French movie... Lina and I had a great time laughing at it and drooling over "Angelo" :) Here are some pictures!




4 comments:
Cute pictures :) I have seen that movie for my French class, it's called Le Hussard sur le toit. And I actually liked it! Especially Angelo. Cinnamon rolls sounds really really good right now. Glad you had a good time! Love ya
Wonderful Whitney! I'll see you NEXT weekend-yay!!
Love
Aunt Dee
What a wonderful time you had! Boy those Cannon Beach Haystack Rock pictures are outstanding. I am so glad you guys got the opportunity to have some fun together. Love you honey, see you on Friday. Love, Mom
The beach is sooo pretty I am truly jealous. So glad you had a wonderful time with Lina. Thai food sounds rather yummy right now. I shall try to stop by and see you this weekend at Dee's. Love you!
Post a Comment