I love your random mix of photos. How do you look so tan in all of them? I keep forgetting you're Indian (feathers not dots)! I like that one of us in Italy, me in purple you in green. You look beautiful and I'm exhibiting the 1/8 of Indian I've got (well at least I think I look tan-ish). Love ya
Great group of pictures sweetheart, I agree with Reme you look very tanned! Nice pic of your Dad, he was probably in his mid forties I am thinking. Handsome guy! You and your sister come from good Swedish, Iroquois and French on your dad's side and some Irish and god only knows what else on my side. Makes pretty good looking girls though. :) Love you and miss you a bunch, enjoy your time with Lina. It will be nice to have her to yourself and for her to have you to herself. Love you. Mom
Like the pics, thought the b&w of the Coliseum was really cool. Also liked the shots of you and your pals at the beach. Nothing like photos of beaches.
With girls.
In swimsuits.
Jesus, I think I'm on to something here.
Oh, and are you putting out those candles? It looks like you're pinching them out. In a church. Hope you prayed for forgiveness afterward.
Nice pictorial Whitney!! YOu do lead a charmed life. My favorite picture is the one of you and AZ sleeping. You are both angelic..at least when you're asleep!! Have a fun weekend. Love you Aunt Dee
4 comments:
I love your random mix of photos. How do you look so tan in all of them? I keep forgetting you're Indian (feathers not dots)! I like that one of us in Italy, me in purple you in green. You look beautiful and I'm exhibiting the 1/8 of Indian I've got (well at least I think I look tan-ish).
Love ya
Great group of pictures sweetheart, I agree with Reme you look very tanned! Nice pic of your Dad, he was probably in his mid forties I am thinking. Handsome guy! You and your sister come from good Swedish, Iroquois and French on your dad's side and some Irish and god only knows what else on my side. Makes pretty good looking girls though. :) Love you and miss you a bunch, enjoy your time with Lina. It will be nice to have her to yourself and for her to have you to herself. Love you. Mom
Wit,
Like the pics, thought the b&w of the Coliseum was really cool. Also liked the shots of you and your pals at the beach. Nothing like photos of beaches.
With girls.
In swimsuits.
Jesus, I think I'm on to something here.
Oh, and are you putting out those candles? It looks like you're pinching them out. In a church. Hope you prayed for forgiveness afterward.
Tyler
Nice pictorial Whitney!! YOu do lead a charmed life. My favorite picture is the one of you and AZ sleeping. You are both angelic..at least when you're asleep!! Have a fun weekend.
Love you
Aunt Dee
Post a Comment