Monday, April 20, 2009

Change of tune...

Thought I should add my usual humor back to this blog. Small break down of the last few days: Saturday we had a BBQ, Juan and I started a water fight and proceeded to start one with everybody else.. it sorta worked. Our family loves those water fights, I was well prepared for victory. Sunday was gloriously sunny, meaning I didn't get a single thing done. Juan, Shauna, Tristan and I got movies last night (7 Pounds and The Lucky Ones) both were excellent. Tonight Juan, Shauna and I had a grass fight... I kicked ass. I know, I know.. you're so proud :)

Tonight we watched this movie: Role Models



Not for everyone. I think the younger generation-or young at heart-would find it hilarious. I enjoyed it immensely.

Love to all.

8 comments:

Dee said...

Ohh yeah Whitney water fights and grass fights-very therapeutic-espicially if you kick ass!! Proud of you and love you!! Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!!

The Best Years said...

Love your sense of humor Whit! Sounds like a good time. You were up late posting. Off today right? I am going to having an overnight with the grandkids on Saturday, weather permitting we are going to set up a tent, barbecue some hotdogs etc. Should be fun! Remember your brothers birthdays...Tad tomorrow and Jared on the 30th! I love you sweetheart. Mom

Dee said...

Just like a Mom to remind you about your bro's birthdays!! I notice I didn't check my spelling on the last comment. Oh well, you know what I mean. I just watched the news possible snow on Sat. night! That's ridiculous!! Love ya Whit. Aunt Dee

The Best Years said...

Oh and I realize I gave you the wrong day for Tad's birthday, it is on the 23rd! What do you think of my music choices on my blog? You should add to yours, you have such good taste in music. Well off to the shower and work. Raining outside, hope for sunshine this weekend. Love you, Mom

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Those are my sisters..memories are going and I am right behind them! I watched that Role Models movie and of course liked it..must mean I'm young at heart! :)

Dee said...

My memory is very clear, my fingers just don't hit the right keys sometimes, after all I have one less! And I knew the correct birth day for my nephew. Have a great day tomorrow Whitney! I love you Aunt Dee

suzy q said...

I cried the entire last half of Seven Pounds. Woke up the next morning with SWOLLEN eyes... I loved that movie.

The Best Years said...

Now I must see both Role Model and Seven Pounds, by the way I did know the date just got the day of the week mixed up. :) Not good that we are defending ourselves is it Dee. :)

Blog Archive