Thursday, April 16, 2009

Josh passed away this morning around 9. We all got together last night and wrote him a letter. It was on pretty green paper that our friend Sara had made. He was a great guy and we all miss him. 

3 comments:

The Best Years said...

I love you Whitney, I am sorry about Josh and my heart goes out to his parents. To lose a child has to be one of the most difficult trials a person is faced with. My arms are around you and hugging you so tight, Whitney my love. Talk to you later. Love, Mom

Dee said...

Oh Whitney,
I am so sorry dear. I didn't know his passing was that imminent. I too am sending you hugs and thoughtful prayers for your own strength to accept this loss. If you cared about him I know he was a very positive influence in the lives of others while here on this earth. This music is very beautiful!As you are...aunt dee

Lina A. Sikes said...

I am very sorry Whitney, I wish I was there to give you big hugs and a shoulder or two. We love you sweetheart.

Blog Archive