

Yesterday I went to see Steph and Tiff in Newberg (about 45 mins away) and we got all dolled up to go to the "Lippy" awards for Tiff, its a award not so unlike the Academy Awards.. and the lips are a cast from Michelangelo's David. And she won one! :)I was so excited to Stephanie, we almost fell down the stairs from hugging one another ... which would have been bad, but we survived thankfully. We had an awesome time.. Hopefully I will snag her away on Tuesday while Tiff is going through finals. Lots of love to everyone.
6 comments:
You guys look gorgeous. Three beautiful girls and talented too! I am sad I missed out. I got your message :) It made me smile, but I was at Bryanna's birthday shindig so couldn't call back. I can call Tuesday and chat to you both?
Wow you guys look amazing! Very nice for you to see Steph and hang out. I am glad you will have some time together. Congratulations to Tif, although those lips don't look much like my memory of "David". I am tired, only slept about three hours last night, but had a great time with the kids. I will post some pictures soon. I love you sweetheart. Say hello and big hugs to Tif and Steph. Love, Mom
WOW... Such beautiful girls! Whit, you look like a beauty queen!
You look amazing, happy and super tan. I LOVE YOU.
Cool, talented, and beautiful all in the same package!! Your friends are lovely too! You young ladies look wonderful and I can tell you are very happy to be with your pals.Tiff does have a beautiful smile.Love you Whit have a good week in school and a great time with Steph.
whitney your gorgeous!
Post a Comment