So this is a section from a childhood memory.. its in Spanish.. So.. Reme try and tell me which memory its from. :) there is a really obvious clue.
Mi hermana melliza siempre jugaba conmigo pero una vez estaba jugando con su libro Harry Potter y lo dañe y se poso muy enojada. Ella siempre estaba enojada conmigo porque yo le molestaba. Pero ella y yo siempre tuvimos buenas momentos. Hasta hoy hablamos todos los días. Mi hermana es mi mejor amiga.
Lots of love to everyone.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
7 comments:
Is it about when I read 2-5 Harry Potter books to you? That was so much fun :)
Tu me manques toujours, mais je savais que tu t'es amusantes a Pacific. Vive Harry Potter!
its a memory when we were kids.. Remember the strange black stain on your 4th HP book? yeah.. enojada means angry. :)
Oh I remember that too! Tell me what "Momma loves you" is in Spanish and French? I do for sure!
Now how is an Auntie with non foreign language skills suppose to know what you two are talking about? What do you mean you were sharing with each other? Well I am with my sister on this one I love you in all languages!! Have a fun weekend.
Oh yes, the infamous chewed oreo cookie...you said it wasn't going to fall! And then it did! And I could have killed you. Except I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't but if you ever come near one of my harry potter books with "see" food again there will be dire consequences.
<3 Reme
p.s. Ma mere m'aime (or, ,My mother loves me)
mi madre me ame. My mother loves me.
You two are fabulous! I love you both very much!
Post a Comment