Wednesday, September 23, 2009

¿Qué tal?

Hello familia.
One update: I have caught a cold. A sneaky cough has rooted itself into the back of my throat; dry the last few weeks, now green stuff exists. Ew! Yesterday the nose started to give me trouble (I have taken some meds to counter it). But thankfully I am done with class and must only drop off and essay for revision. Then its game to sleep the day away. (minus the minutes I am doing laundry and reading).

I shall head to the Forest Grove Library and pick up those two books Ty. I know they'll have The Road, but hopefully Girl Trouble will be there too. I am in need of a distraction from Latin American history for a bit.

Other than that. Things are peachy. Love you all.

5 comments:

MT Miller said...

Wit,

So my Government prof walks in today, tells us that attendance is mandatory, no exceptions...at least until we all get swine flu and die. Then, well, what does it matter?

He's a cheery fellow.

Hope you don't got swine in your nose! But if you do, root that little oinker out!

Hope you enjoy the books.

Tiff said...

The Road is a great book :) I think you'll like it, Shvity.

Dee said...

I will wish for that lousy cold to go away. Take care of yourself dear Whit.

Reme said...

Get well! I hate colds. Guess what? I just bought a eurostar ticket to go to London Dec 11-13 ! I am so excited :) You will have to give me some special tips for visits and such. I miss you so much! Sometimes, I wish we could live in each other's pockets...does that sound creepy?
Reme

suzy q said...

Tea and rest if possible! Invisible hugs from me to you!

Blog Archive