Monday, May 17, 2010

The last mellon......!

Reme would the the Ice Age reference. I am also referring to my last final, which is tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning: SPANISH. Thank the lord I am almost finished. I can't wait to go hang out with gimpy Suzy!



Think I'll get back to studying some more. By the time you read this I'll either be getting some Z's (Aunt Dee you need sleep too) or Finished with my test and in Gig Harbor.



Since Tad hasn't called me back yet I guess I'll just follow my heart towards my beloved Suzy in Gig Harbor.. I do have genius sense of direction ... it shouldn't be too difficult :)



Love to all!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Glad you found your way to Suzy Whitney. And YOU are my beloved niece. You're right I need sleep..always. Good to be proud of your sister but you are just as extraordinary! Love you.

Blog Archive