Congratulations to my genius twin: Rhodes Scholar Extrodinaire :P
Proof that she sucked all that genius up in the womb. Love you sistermine!!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
3 comments:
I love you too! But remember I'm just Whittier's nominee (one of two) so it's not proof of anything :)
LOVE Reme
Wish I were home
Reme, you are very deserving for a whole lot of reasons and don't discount it because someone else was also nominated. That just means there are two very smart people! I wish you were home too!
Whitney, I will call you tonight. I plan to come either on Friday night or early Saturday morning, depends on weather and traffic. I love you. Hugs and kisses for Suzy and Tad...well kisses for Suzy and hugs for Tad. :)
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be conceited about not sharing the glory with the other nominee. I meant I was just the nominee because I still have to apply. And, unless you've invented the cure for cancer or something very close, applying is going to be a difficult process with low probability of success.
Post a Comment