I tweaked my foot yesterday playing some kick&catch.. and I think I should stop before A: I either break something or B: wont be able to do normal activities that do not include rugby. Its over for me I guess I should accept that now as inevitable. Anyway. I have decided to drop my math class. I am just not able to understand the concepts .. even the minor ones enough to pass this semester. There is a contingency though, I shall work with my professor on the information presented up until this date and I will get it! I feel that now I am starting to push off my other classes in order to do math is hindering me at this point rather than helping. So .... until we meet again algebra!
Moving on.... Tomorrow morning I will be up at the butt crack of dawn to catch 2 buses and the Max to Seattle then ride to Bellingham with the parentals. I am very excited for this day to be over just so that I may sleep and see everyone tomorrow.
Schedule for today:
Alg @ 915-1020
Spanish @ 100-150
Sociology @ 330-420
Ethics @ 445-620
Volunteering @ 7-9
Pack! @ 9
Bed...
LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
4 comments:
Sounds good to me Whit. Jealous that I won't be going home with you :) Have fun with your busy day...
Love
Reme
Whitney you have given the whole math thing a very good try and that is all we can ask...we support your decision. You have a tremendously busy day ahead. Can't wait to see you sweetie. Doug is home in bed today with a chest cold, he has not gotten out of bed yet (it is 9:30) unusual him for sure. Especially for him to call in sick. I am hoping lots of rest, fluids will get him in a better spot. When he wakes I am encouraging him to call his doc for meds. Anyway, my eye is doing fine, still a little red but seeing everything (including my wrinkles) with crystal clarity! :)
I love you! Mom
I LOVE YOU TONS!!! It was so good to see you for the evening... Call me next time you are in Washington... and we will go have coffee or a girls time some how. Love you!
good choice not to break anything. Trust me, being a gimp is not all its cracked up to be. Just ask your sister - aka my other leg when Im gimpy.
Can't wait to see you in Spring! Its seems like a long time, but its already almost NOVEMBER!
Post a Comment