Friday, May 21, 2010

Broken Wings!



4 comments:

Dee said...

Good photos
I thought the kids were staying until Saturday! It's so good that you were able to stay and help.

SueAnn said...

Suzy looks good, hope she is not overdoing, I will be there tomorrow. Leaving in the morning, will call you/ The kids look so cute. :) Just got off the phone with Reme, she has her final two exams tomorrow and will call us when she is finished. Can't wait to see you Whtiney girl. I love you. Mom

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

whit looks like all is well with suz..must be your awesome nursing care! get that perfected as aunt mel is going to need those skills before you know it! luv you:)

suzy q said...

I can't even say Thanks enough, but maybe someday, hopefully in your latter years, I can come to your rescue. i love you!

Blog Archive