
Aeropuerto de Quito
So to start off my itinerary of the land south is that I will be taking a flight out of Seattle to LA on Wednesday the 18th then an overnight in the LA airport (which should be interesting) and then at the blessed time of 5AM I will prepare for my 7:10AM flight to Miami. There will be a short intermission of 1 hour and 20 minutes to catch my next plane from Miami to Quito (pronounced key-toe) with a final arrival time of 7:40PM on the 19th. I am already tired just typing it.
I have my classes picked out:
español conversación
español gramática
Problemas de social en Ecuador
Cultura de Ecuador
These classes will begin the following week on the 23rd.
The adventure awaits! But there is much preparation still to do. So I am off to create more lists!
Love to everyone.
3 comments:
your blog looks fabulous Whit!
I am excited and anxious for you already.
Remember your promise to keep this blog updated.
I will invest in a camera so we can skype!
I love the blog changes too Whit! You always have interesting comments, I love to read them although I have not nearly the interesting comments to respond. The key-toe airport is an interesting start to your blog. The city looks massive. I do not want to think about you going yet. :(
I love you darling girl of mine! Momma
Wonderful, exciting and lucky that city is to get my Whitney to visit it! You will take it by storm I am sure. I'm right there with Mom though, dragging my feet on the leaving on a jetplane thing. I will accept and you will do. Just wondering can I send you a care package with pepper spray, mace, tazer...stuff like that? lol
Do you have your host family and address yet?
Love you
Aunt Dee
Post a Comment